CHUANHAO “HAROLD” JIN
Address: 37-40 104th street corona, NY 11368
Personal Website: www.haroldprocessing.com
Baruch College Zicklin School of Business CUNY, New York, NY
Bachelor of Business Admin, expected Dec 2015
Major: Computer Information System, Overall GPA: 3.88/4.00.
Data conversion Dynamic Data Concepts. 1450 37th St, Brooklyn, NY, December 2014- ?
- Individually wrote and tested more than 10,000 lines of re-runnable complex SQL scripts (e.g., Created accounts linked to multiple students to a family account where the client data only provide 1-to-1 student to parent mapping by creating unique keys for parents based on matching demographic info ; Created a family account to to link students to a single account) along with cleanup scripts to cleanse, map and parse three clients(schools)’s demographic, academic and financial data into a client DB with the help of a custom-made function, stored procedure script and DB schema reference script.
- Optimized all written scripts’ long running queries by creating/leveraging indexes and adopted aspect-oriented scripting to avoid performance issue and dependency issues (referential integrity).
Customer Relations & Tech Support, HK Printing Inc. New York, NY, June 2013- December 2014
- Surveyed business clients for product feedbacks and implemented improvements with manager leading to consistent client relation.
- Troubleshooted computer, printer, and network problems and installed business-essential softwares.
Dynamic Location Search Web-App, Web Application, Summer 2014
Role: Web Developer
- Created a dynamic web application that allows user to upload locations based on geolocation.
Dynamic Web App-Student Course Search, Web Application, Spring 2014
Role: Web Developer
- Created a dynamic web page emulating the Official Baruch College Course Search Tool. The project integrated JSP/Servlet technologies with a
back-end Oracle Express 11gR2 Database.
- Ran specific search SQL queries that the students selected returned with appropriate course results.
Healthy Restaurant Design, Principle of Web Design, Fall 2013
Role: Web Designer and Programmer
- Have a conceptual understanding of OSI model, network routing, firewall and IDS/IPS systems.
- Glo-Bus Industry Champion at Baruch College – CUNY 2014
- Glo-Bus Grand Champion Best-Strategy Invitational first-place 2014
- Fluent in Mandarin and English